Open a New Account
Opening an account online is quick, easy and secure. Let’s get started!
If you already have a Premier Members account, log in to online banking and click on Open a Deposit Account:
New to the Credit Union
If you do not already have a Premier Members account:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A minimum deposit of $5 to establish your membership account
- Driver’s License/State ID or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Information for any Joint Account Owners or Beneficiaries
New members can also open accounts at any of our branch locations.
For Special Accounts, here’s what you’ll need:
- State Issued ID or Passport, otherwise Birth Certificate is required
- Tax ID Number
- Student ID Card with year and photo as well as Birth Certificate
- The deceased individual or the personal representative must be an existing member
- Colorado Court certified copy Letters of Testamentary
- Letter from IRS issuing Tax ID Number for the estate
- Grantor or Trustee must be an existing member
- Trust document or Certification of Trust with notarizations if applicable
- Business must be registered inside the State of Colorado
- Copies of business documentation filed with the State of Colorado. Documentation differs based on the structure of the business.
All documentation required is subject to change without advanced notice. All accounts are subject to membership qualification.
Need an update on your application? Check the status.