Mobile Banking Applications
Premier Members CU offers renovated mobile banking technology for both your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. Read below for a full list of features, and click on the links under “Premier Members Mobile Resources” in order to access a User Guide and a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access your statements
- Add new products and apply for loans
- Schedule bill payments via Bill Pay
- Review transaction history
- Request Replacement Cards, Manage Travel Notifications, Block a Lost/Stolen Card
- Transfer between accounts
- Make Mobile Check Deposits
- Make Person-to-Person Payments via email or phone number
- See account balance quickly without logging in with Snapshot
- Set Alert Notification Delivery Methods. Alerts must be set up in the desktop version initially to see them in the mobile app.
- Locate the nearest ATM, Branch or Service Center
- Link other account numbers under one User ID
Download the Premier Members Credit Union App
Available through these stores:
If you do not have an Apple or Android device you may access Premier Members via the browser on your mobile device by typing in pmcu.org in your browser web address bar. Please note, however, that functionality will be limited and that many of the newest features of the Premier Members Credit Union app will not be available from within the browser only version.