Board of Directors
Member-elected and proud of it. Our Board of Directors provide oversight for the credit union so that we can focus on bringing you better rates, better service and better banking. And that starts at the top.
- Mark Gisi – Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Michael Meyers – Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Brian Gisi – Secretary of the Board of Directors
- Ken Black – Co-Secretary of the Board of Directors
- Harvey A. Kamionka – Treasurer of the Board of Directors
- Peter Jansky – Co-Treasurer of the Board of Directors
- Lynel Vallier – Director
- Elaine Hutchings – Director
- Joanne Tilley – Director
- Jim Ellis – Director
- James Clemmer – Director
- Wayne Turnacliff – Director
*Beginning in 2019, and as permitted by Colorado State law, Premier Members Credit Union will compensate its Board of Directors
for performance and considerable hours of service to the credit union.
Here to direct internal audit activities, our Supervisory Committee meets monthly to also ensure that policies and procedures are maintained and to monitor our elected officials’ performance.
- Gary Horton – Chair Person
- Amanda Meader – Vice Chairperson
- Sheuch-Fong Hsu – Member
- Dr. Joseph Bonelli – Member
Carlos joined us in 2011 as the CEO of Premier Members Federal Credit Union and led us through our merger in 2015 to Premier Members Credit Union. He also serves as the Board Director for the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau and as the Campaign Cabinet Chair for the Foothills United Way.
- Carlos Pacheco – CEO
Our Executive Team provide leadership to our Artisans of Banking, support to Carlos and the board, and help give overall direction for our credit union.
- Brian Resch – EVP Consumer Banking
- Mark Wiete – EVP Finance & Administration
- Jason Bauer – SVP Marketing
- Ken Boteler – SVP Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Danielle DeCamillis – SVP Consumer Mortgages
- Stephanie Huddleston – SVP Consumer Lending
- Amanda Kutzler – SVP Consumer Retail
- Dave Lemmon – SVP Credit Officer
- Katie Schmidt – SVP Strategic Initiatives
- Chris Vinall – SVP Information Technology
- Don Ortega – Pueblo County Market Executive
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.”
– Warren Bennis