Member Assistance Program
We care about our members’ personal and financial health and we are here to support you in these difficult times. In response to continued disruption caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are here to assist our members who are facing hardship in the following ways:
To help members who may be suffering financial hardship due to losing their job or another loss of income, you may qualify for a forbearance on your mortgage payment.*
If you are in need of a mortgage forbearance, please fill out the online form and a Premier Members representative will call you back to discuss your options.
Other information and how you can help
We’re here for you. Since 1959, Premier Members Credit Union remains committed to our membership and supporting our local communities. We continue to stand strong with those who matter most: our members, our employees and our communities.
Individual financial assistance and resources
- Aunt Bertha Social Care Network
- Chalkbeat Denver Area Meal Distribution Sites
- Colorado Apartment Association Housing Financial Assistance Programs
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- Connect for Health Colorado Health Insurance Special Enrollment
- Eviction Defense Project Colorado Tenant’s Guide to COVID-19
- Feeding Colorado Find Food Assistance
- Mental Health Center of Denver COVID-19 Resources
- United Way 2-1-1 Community Resource Center
Small business financial assistance and resources
- Colorado Department of Labor Information and Resources
- Colorado Office of Economic Development Business Resource Center
- Colorado Restaurant Association Coronavirus Resources
- Colorado SBDC Small Business Disaster Preparedness
- Help Colorado Now Colorado COVID Relief Fund
- Professional Beauty Association Disaster Relief Fund
- SBA Funding Programs
- US Senate Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Grant
How you can help
From helping your elderly neighbor by providing grocery shopping, to chalk-written messages of inspiration on city walkways and bikeways, we encourage you to play a role by supporting one or more of the local efforts related to overcoming the devastating impacts of COVID-19.
Here are just a few ways you can help:
- 2-1-1 Colorado Volunteer or donate funds. 2-1-1 Colorado connects all communities to critical resources simply by dialing the three-digit number.
- Colorado Mask Project Make face masks to slow the spread of COVID-19 for your friends, neighbors, or donate to those in the medical field.
- Feeding Colorado Connect with your local foodbank to provide volunteer time or funding.
- United Way Worldwide Connect with your local United Way to offer your time and talent through volunteering at or donating funds to help with COVID-19 relief efforts.
*Additional disclosures and requirements will be provided to you after speaking with a PMCU representative who can address your specific situation and the options available to you.
Please be patient as we process through these requests, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Keep up to date on our Covid-19 (Coronavirus) response.